TOP LINK STUDY ABROAD PROGRAMMES OFFER THE TOTAL STUDY ABROAD EXPERIENCE!
WHAT ARE THE STUDY ABROAD SERVICES WE PROVIDE?
We provide a wide range of services in order to assist prospective Ghanaian students to achieve their goal of studying abroad.
- We assist prospective students to register for any English Assessment Tests; GMAT, IELTS, SAT, TOEFL and other entrance tests where it is required;
- NOTE: Prospective students have chances of getting scholarship as they write and pass these exams with distinction.
- We provide assistance in achieving each student’s academic and personal goals. Program Advisers work one-on-one with each student and his or her parents for a positive, stress-free experience; Contact the program advisor via this link.
- We assist prospective students to gain full or partial scholarship to study in top universities across the globe.
- We work with each student to find a program that best suits individual academic goals;
- Our program advisers have first-hand study abroad experience and are equipped to counsel and adequately prepare students for their time abroad;
- We assist students in finding appropriate colleges and universities;
- We prepare good applications with all the required details making it very possible to secure admission for the students;
- We prepare the needed documents required for obtaining the student visa;
- We provide assistance to students to book airline tickets at discounted prices;
- We provide students with an extensive pre-departure information packet which provides detailed information about the climate, customs, culture, passport and visa regulations;
- We ensure students are enrolled in a comprehensive medical insurance plan specifically tailored for study abroad students.Fee may vary based on the duration of the program. Complete policy information will be given to the student.